A migraine is one of the most debilitating conditions, producing not only an intense headache but also a host of misery-inducing side effects from light sensitivity to nausea and vomiting.
This is our review of Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula, an all-natural, vegetarian capsule, its main purpose is not to reduce migraine pain and symptoms, but rather to reduce the frequency and duration of migraine headaches, as well as their severity.
What’s in Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula?
- Magnesium – migraine sufferers have been shown to have low levels of magnesium in the brain. Relatively high doses of magnesium have been used effectively to prevent migraine headaches from occurring.
- Riboflavin Vitamin (B2) – which is necessary for the production of red blood cells, is also believed to relieve a migraine combatting three suspected causes of a migraine: low levels of mitochondrial oxygen in the brain and Vitamin B2, as well as reduced absorption of energy from food sources required to tissue respiration
- PA Free Butterbur – a herb that contains chemicals that might relieve spasms and decrease swelling (inflammation) and is widely used for the treatment of pain, upset stomach, migraine, and other headaches. Some Butterbur products may contain pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PAs), which can damage the liver.
- Feverfew – a medicinal plant traditionally used for the treatment of a range of conditions including migraine headaches.
- Coenzyme Q10 – a vitamin-like substance that is said to help reduce cell damage resulting from environmental factors. There is some evidence to suggest that it also helps to treat migraine headaches.
- Ginger Root Extract – a spice that, in addition to being a natural remedy for nausea, a common side-effect of a migraine. Ginger also has an effect on pain reduction.
Note: Some of these ingredients can increase the risk of bleeding. You must stop using it at least 1 week before undergoing any surgical procedures.
How Do You Use Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula?
You must take 3 capsules daily. In order to reduce the severity of potential side effects, it’s recommended that you should take 1 capsule 3 times daily with meals. However, you can take all 3 tablets at the same time; or take 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening, provided you take them with food as this helps with the absorption of the ingredients.
Do not expect immediate results. The manufacturer recommends that the capsules be taken every day for at least 60 days in order to experience the full benefits.
A one-month supply of Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula will cost $39.99. However the cost per unit drops if you buy more than one container at a time: for 2 containers, you will pay $29.99 each; and for 3 the price drops to $26.66 each.
Is There a Guarantee?
You can return one opened and any unopened bottles within 60 days of purchase in order to receive a full refund on the purchase price.
The Conclusion of Our Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula Review
All the ingredients in Neuroline Solutions Migraine Formula have been studied to determine their effectiveness in treating migraines and the manufacturer claims that this formulation contains a higher than usual dosage of each of them, which could account for its relatively higher cost.
You would have to take the product for at least two months before determining whether or not it delivers on its promise – to reduce the frequency, severity, and duration of attacks. Meanwhile you could experience some of the usual, but still unpleasant side effects such as itching, swelling, hives or another allergic reaction; diarrhea; or increased frequency of urination.