Of all bodily scars one could acquire, acne scars are probably the worst as they appear in the most prominent place of all – one’s face. There is nowhere to hide them, which is why those who suffer from the condition are often desperate to find something that will make the scars go away.
Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream won’t do that – as its name implies, it is an acne scar reducing cream, not a miracle cure. However, for most people, anything that simply reduces the appearance of facial scarring caused by acne will be welcome.
There are several products on the market that are formulated to reduce the appearance of acne scars. This product, in addition, also contains natural ingredients that are said to help control the condition itself by cleansing and toning the skin, reducing the oiliness and redness associated with the characteristic acne eruptions.
What’s In Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream?
- Tomato powder – has cooling and astringent properties; and contains vitamins A and C which help to eliminate acne, reduce redness and blemishes and brighten dull skin.
- Cucumber powder – contains ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and caffeic acid which helps to tighten skin and pores, as well as soothe skin irritations and reduce swelling.
- Lemon Butter – may help bleach and lighten dark acne scars. It contains Limonene which combats free radicals and Lemon Peel oil which soothes and tones skin, may help to reduce scar tissue and improve circulation.
- Jojoba oil – contains vitamin E, an antioxidant that may help regenerate skin cells and improve wound and scar healing.
- Fenugreek – a herb with multiple medicinal properties including a reputation for curing acne and treating scars.
How Do You Use Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream?
Ensure your skin is clean and dry, and then massage some of the cream into the affected area as often as you wish.
One 2oz pump bottle costs $12.99. There were no specials or discounts advertised on the Diva Stuff website at the time we researched this product.
Is There a Guarantee?
While Diva Stuff states that its products are “handcrafted with the highest quality” ingredients and that every step is taken to deliver “exceptional beauty products”, the company does not appear to back these claims with a money-back guarantee.
The Conclusion of Our Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream Review
Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream is an all-natural product containing ingredients that make it safe for oily and acne prone skin and which are said to help fade scars.
But does it work?
We did not find any reviews of this product on the manufacturer’s website, but reviews on other sites were generally quite favorable with around 50% giving Diva Stuff Acne Scar Reducing Cream a 5-star rating. However, many of the reviews we read noted that it didn’t do much for scars, but did a good moisturizing job. At the very least, there is nothing in the product that could exacerbate the condition.