The following review examines all the real facts about Clear Migraine. The manufacturer claims that this product is a quick working relief for migraine headaches and that it is gluten and aspirin free. It is further claimed that this product is a homeopathic remedy that can temporarily relieve the symptoms of migraines.
What’s in Clear Migraine?
- Bryonia 6X – is a laxative and research advises it is an unsafe ingredient that can cause nausea, vomiting and headaches.
- Hypericum 3X – may assist with depression and anxiety
- Iris Versicolor 6X – an unsafe ingredient according to research that may treat nausea headaches and vomiting although it can also cause these symptoms.
- Kali Bichromicum 3X – may fight pain and bacteria.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X – is commonly used to treat headaches that recur.
- Sanguinaria 3X – is used to cause vomiting and may assist to relieve pain.
- Spigellia 6X – may assist in treating headaches, migraines and sinus infections.
How Do You Use Clear Migraine?
It is recommended that you should take three capsules every three to four hours when a migraine starts and you should take them as needed. It is also advised that you can opt to use this product as directed by a healthcare practitioner. It is cautioned that you should not exceed twelve tablets per day.
You can purchase this product online for $16.99 according to the manufacturer’s website. This price is suggested for a bottle that contains 60 capsules and unfortunately, there are no discounted options offered for bulk purchases.
Is There a Guarantee?
The manufacturer does not seem to advertise a money back guarantee although, they do offer a return policy which states that you may return this product for a refund that is valid for 90 days from purchase. Regardless, this is a weak offer and it shows a great lack of confidence that they do not openly advertise the policy which may leave room for them to reject a refund request as adequate information is not provided.
The Conclusion of Our Clear Migraine Review
This product may be viewed as an ok product as it does use some good ingredients and it also seems to be fairly priced and although there is a refund policy, it does not show much confidence and you may not be able to qualify for a refund if this product is not effective because the policy does not provide enough information. This product also uses some unsafe ingredients and the dosage instructions seem inconvenient as you are required to take many capsules at once which may not be suitable for everyone and considering all the information we have found for this product, it really is not the best product out there for the treatment of migraines and you would probably find a similar product available from leading brands more suitable and effective.