The below is an informative product review for Focus Max Two that will explore all the real facts. This product claims that it will boost brain function and allow you to not only feel your best but that it will also help you to function better. The manufacturer claims that this product also has antioxidant benefits.
What’s in Maxi Health Focus Max Two?
- Vitamin B12 – 500 mcg – crucial for brain and nerve functions and development and can be used to assist with memory, brain function and focus.
- Ginkgo Biloba – 30 mg – encourages blood flow to the brain and also has antioxidant benefits. Side effects include headaches, dizziness, heart palpitations, nausea, intestinal gas and diarrhea.
- Lecithin – 500 mg – is converted into a substance (acetylcholine) which transmits nerve impulses and can cause side effects such as diarrhea, nausea and abdominal pain.
- Phosphatidylserine – 100 mg – a chemical needed for correct cellular function in the brain, side effects include possible insomnia and stomach upset especially if used in doses over 300 mg.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 200 mg – an amino acid that helps your body make energy and is important for heart and brain function, possible side effects include restlessness, headaches, stomach upset.
How Do You Use Maxi Health Focus Max Two?
It is recommended by the manufacturer that you should take two capsules per day with meals or alternatively, you can use this product as instructed by a doctor. The manufacturer has provided some cautions and warnings for this product which advise that it should be kept away from children and that you should rather consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant, nursing, using blood thinning medications or have any medical conditions.
This product cannot be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website although they do provide a link for you to purchase this product online through Amazon. One bottle contains 60 capsules and will cost you $51.48. Unfortunately, it seems that there are no discounted options available.
Is There a Guarantee?
There appears to be no money back guarantee or return policy according to the manufacturer’s website which is extremely concerning as this generally questions various aspects of a product such as the quality standards and the effective results that it may be able to offer. It seems that the manufacturer may lack confidence in their products if they cannot provide any kind of guarantee.
The Conclusion of Our Maxi Health Focus Max Two Review
This may be an ok product considering that it does use some good ingredients and it also seems fairly simple to use based on the information provided by the manufacturer. Focus Max Two has no money back guarantee which is especially worrying as it is a rather expensive product and there are also no customer reviews on the manufacturer’s website which suggests that it is probably not a very popular product. Unfortunately, this product does not seem to stand out in any significant ways and therefore, we advise that you should rather opt for a more suitable product that is available from leading brands.