This review investigates the nootropic supplement Brainol. As brain-boosting supplements go, this is probably the best one that we have reviewed. This supplement boasts the ability to provide the body and mind with energy and to give the body stimulants to boost performance. The supplement enhances memory, cognitive energy, mental endurance and clarity, and focus. To ascertain whether or not this supplement might be right for you, continue reading this review.
Consumer Health Brainol Ingredients
- Vitamin B6 – regulates proper brain development and mood, increases energy and plays a key role in dopamine and serotonin production, which are needed for nerve communication
- Vitamin B12 – prevents mental decline, improves clarity and focus, and lowers lethargy, fatigue and stress
- Thiamine B1 – used in the synthesis of the neurotransmitters gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and acetylcholine
- Riboflavin B2 – needed for every cell to function in the brain and the rest of the body and a deficiency has been shown to cause neuropsychological impairment
- Niacin B3 – a deficiency in niacin results in anxiety, fatigue, apathy, irritability, restlessness, poor concentration and depression
- Glutamine (L-Glutamine HCL) – an amino acid that provides body cells with nitrogen and carbon, works well against anxiety, moodiness, insomnia, irritability and depression, as well as being able to treat ADHD
- L-Tyrosine – needed to manufacture neurotransmitters and hormones such as norepinephrine, thyroxine, dopamine and epinephrine
- Phosphatidylserine Complex – needed for neurons in the brain to support and maintain neuroplasticity and memory, and is needed for neuron-to-neuron communication
- Choline Bitartrate – increases acetylcholine production and release and improves coordination of neurological symptoms, activity, cognitive and emotional functions, mood and symptoms of Alzheimer’s dementia
- L-Theanine – connected with the improvement of cognition, the reduction of physical and mental stress and the enhancement of cognitive performance and mood
- Acetyl-L Carnitine – helps improve energy production in the body, helps with aggression and attention problems in boys with ADHD, improves the symptoms of autism spectrum disorders, improves mental fatigue and concentration for those with chronic fatigue syndrome and betters physical and mental fatigue in the elderly
- Brahmi (Bacopa Monnieri) – this herb is a concentration and memory enhancer that improves learning rate, anxiety, working memory, memory consolidation and the speed of visual information processing as well as improving memory retention and acquisition in the elderly
- DMAE Bitartrate – increases permeability and fluidity in membranes of nerves, improves learning, memory and concentration and increases acetylcholine production, which results in better memory retention, analytical skills, clarity of thought and focus
- Guarana (Paullinia Cupana) – a stimulant that naturally contains a small amount of caffeine, Guarana helps boost energy, relieve fatigue, improve mood and help concentration. The caffeine inside it invigorates the central nervous system, stimulates blood flow to the brain and an increase in the secretion of serotonin, and mobilizes brain function
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – reduces brain damage, e.g. following a stroke, by regenerating the antioxidant glutathione and lipoic acid may protect against Alzheimer’s disease
- Ginkgo Biloba – a herb useful for treating memory disorders, like Alzheimer’s, as well as helping with conditions like mood disturbances, vertigo, memory loss, ringing in the ears, headaches, difficulty concentrating and hearing disorders
- Huperzine A – improves memory, boost cognitive function, has neuroprotective effects and prevents the breakdown of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter which improves learning and plasticity and increases the expectation of uncertainty and response to uncertainty
- St. John’s Wort – improves mood and helps with concentration and depression.
- Magnesium Stearate
- Calcium Carbonate
Consumer Health Brainol Dosage
A daily serving of Brainol is two capsules. One should be taken in the morning and one in the evening along with meals.
Possible Side Effects
No adverse effects are reported for those taking Brainol but if you should experience any, then cease use and consult with your doctor. If you are taking medications, are pregnant or nursing then it is best that before using Brainol you consult with your doctor.
There are six different packages available to buy from the Brainol website. The Sampler Package is the smallest package that is just 1 bottle of capsules for $49.95. The Beginner Package is 2 bottles of capsules for $69.90, or $34.95 apiece. The Moderate Package contains 3 bottles of Brainol for $95.85 or $31.95 apiece. The Advanced Package contains 4 bottles for $111.80 or $27.95 apiece. The Progressive Package has 5 Brainol bottles for $124.75, or $24.95 each. The Top Selling Package is the largest, best value package as it contains 6 bottles for $139.80, which is just $23.30 a bottle and is significantly lower than the list price of $359.70.
A 60-day guarantee means that Brainol can be returned within 60 days of its arrival should you happen to be disappointed by it. Whether opened or new, the manufacturer will happily receive the product provided that you contact them prior to the 60-day period ending. If you purchase more than one supplement bottle than all bottles must be returned for the manufacturer to give a refund. The product has received a positive response from customers and has a number of clinical studies to prove the effectiveness of its key ingredients.
Conclusion Of Our Consumer Health Brainol Review
Brainol is a powerful nootropic that has plenty of research and clinical trials to prove that its key ingredients combined make a successful brain-boosting supplement. It comes with a good guarantee that gives the consumer plenty of time to try the product and determine if it works for them. Depending on how many bottles you buy, the product can be entirely affordable and accessible to anyone who wants to boost their brain function. There is no reason to think that this supplement is unsafe as it is made in a GMP certified facility and has its ingredients third party tested. In conclusion, Brainol is a nootropic supplement that you should expect to see results with.