Turmeric is something that a lot of people are using to alleviate a lot of seemingly unrelated problems, from inflammatory system concerns to stomach issues or to obtain general wellness. No matter the reason that you are looking into it, our review on the product called Enhanced Turmeric will give you the information that you need to make an informed decision about whether you should buy it or not.
What’s in Christian Wilde’s Enhanced Turmeric?
- Turmeric – This is a spice that contains an active ingredient known as curcumin. In addition to being a strong antioxidant, curcumin in turmeric is also key for inflammatory reduction.
- Boswellia – While vague in its general applications, boswellia is commonly used in conjunction with other anti-inflammatory treatments in the Middle East.
- Ginger – This is another anti-inflammatory ingredient. In addition, ginger based supplements are commonly used to treat nausea (no matter the cause).
- Devil’s Claw – This is an interesting choice for the formula in this product, though it is sometimes used for its anti-inflammatory properties. Devil’s claw is also used to treat arthritis, muscle aches and headaches.
- Green Tea Extract – This is chock full of antioxidants. These are meant to keep you healthy and improve your overall body functions.
- Bromelain – Found in pineapples, this is an ingredient that is all about pain relief and reducing inflammation from conditions like arthritis.
- BioPerine – This is the glue that keeps all of these ingredients working together, and also improves absorption.
How Do You Use Enhanced Turmeric?
The use of Enhanced Turmeric is much simpler than other products that we have found. While the standard dosage listed in many locations online is 2 capsules per day (taken together with food), reviews suggest that many consumers are doubling this (taking the dose at 2 different times in a day) if being used to regulate mood.
The cost for a bottle of 180 capsules is $35.95 plus $6.95 for shipping.
Is There A Guarantee?
Yes, Enhanced Turmeric does include a money back guarantee with your purchase. It does not, however, list a lot of information regarding the time you have to decide, or the process involved in getting your money back.
The Conclusion of Our Christian Wilde’s Enhanced Turmeric Review
Is this product the right one for you to use? Consumer reviews from its excited user base seem to suggest that it could be. If you are looking for an herbal based anti-inflammatory, you can consider the facts about this product listed below. This will give you unbiased information to see if it fits your needs and is something that you would want to try for yourself.
- It is manufactured in a GMP certified facility in the United States
- Customer reviews on the product are strikingly positive
- Competitive price
- Made with natural ingredients
- No listed guarantee details, no specification of the criteria necessary to return the product