Today we review Weyland Jetlag. Traveling for many hours through different time zones can cause you to be sleepy, less alert, and increase your anxiety and stress. This mix of nutrients, electrolytes, and herbs will help you get over these symptoms faster so you can enjoy your vacation from the start.
What’s in Weyland Jetlag?
- Niacin – Commonly known as Vitamin B3, this nutrient helps boost brain function.
- Vitamin B6 – This vitamin helps support the neurotransmitters to help support brain function.
- Calcium – This mineral is essential to helping your body reset its circadian rhythm.
- Magnesium – By helping to regulate your sleep cycles, this mineral is essential to get over your symptoms.
- Zinc – This mineral helps to ward off viruses and bacteria to stop you from getting sick.
- Sodium – This mineral helps to keep your natural electric current in check.
- Potassium – Often found in bananas, this electrolyte is crucial for heart and muscle function.
- Green Tea Extract – High in antioxidants, this extract helps with both heart and brain health.
- L-Theanine – This amino acid helps to ward off anxiety, stress, and high blood pressure.
- 5-HTP – This supplement raises serotonin levels in the brain which helps to regulate mood and appetite.
- Ashwagandha – Also known as Indian Ginseng, this herb helps alleviate insomnia and anxiety.
- Lemon Balm – This calming herb helps to decrease anxiety and stress as well as improve your sleep.
- Passion Flower – This plant is commonly used to help people fall asleep better and to stop anxious thoughts.
- Schisandra Extract – This berry helps to prevent early aging but also stimulates the immune system.
- Valerian Root – This common root helps to induce sleep and reduce anxiety.
- Melatonin – This ingredient also helps to induce sleep and promotes a normal circadian rhythm.
How Do You Use Weyland Jetlag?
The recommended dose of this product is to take 3 capsules on an empty stomach, twelve hours before your new morning time. Because of the sleep inducing ingredients, you should not drive or operate machinery after taking this supplement. Also, because you are taking this before you flight, you will actually lose a day of preparation and a day at the end of your vacation by taking this supplement.
Each bottle contains 45 capsules, which is enough for 15 doses. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $19.99 per bottle. If you decide to sign up for their autoshipment deal, you will save 10% on each purchase. Unfortunately, these subscriptions are very difficult to cancel, and therefore you could easily get charged for products you do not want or need.
Is There a Guarantee?
The manufacturer does off a 100% money back guarantee on this product. While there is no time limit listed for this guarantee, if you are not satisfied with this product, you can receive a refund for the entire purchase price, including shipping, for only your first bottle.
The Conclusion of Our Weyland Jetlag Review
There are a few things we liked about Weyland Jetlag. The ingredient list is comprised of only natural vitamins and minerals. Also, the guarantee is one of the few that will also refund your shipping charges is you are dissatisfied.
Unfortunately, there are many things that we did not like about this product. With only one formula that includes valerian and melatonin, these capsules will make you fall asleep very quickly, which will cause you to lose a day on either end of your vacation. Also, even though the terms of the money back guarantee are good, there is no time limit listed, so we are unsure how long you have to change your mind about your purchase. For these reasons, we cannot recommend this supplement.