This is a detailed review for JetRelief. After extensive research, we think that JetRelief is one of the best natural relief for jet lag on the market. Containing a combination of clinically proven ingredients and without any melatonin, JetRelief claims to remove any symptoms of jet lag in a record time.
Read on to see what made us consider JetRelief one of the best products available today!
- Magnesium is a widely used vitamin against stress, as it promotes a sense of muscular and physical calm, as well as regulating heart rate and blood pressure, with the added benefit of regulating the secretion of serotonin and melatonin.
- Calcium is well known as an important component of a healthy diet. Calcium is needed by your body in order to absorb Magnesium, however, it does have the added benefit of replenishing electrolytes and improving metabolism.
- Vitamin B is essential for growth and development, allowing your body to stay energized throughout the day and sleep well at night. This product contains Vitamin B2, B6 and B12.
- L-ornithine is an amino-acid that helps relieve stress and fatigue; kidneys convert this compound into arginine, which then gets turn into nitric oxide, which helps boost oxygen levels and regulates sleep patterns.
- L-theanine is an amino-acid that regulates mental focus and eliminates anxiety, inducing a relaxed state.
- GABA is a chemical normally produced in the brain, acting as a neurotransmitter, it is proven to have a calming effect, eliminate anxiety and overall improve energy.
- Chamomile are plants that aid your body in relaxing your muscles, being usually used for treating insomnia and stress.
- Ashwagandha is a herb usually found in stress, fatigue and insomnia treatments; furthermore, it helps protect brain cells against damage.
- DMAE Bitartrate is a neurotransmitter that improves memory and increases physical energy. It has been proven to elevate the brain chemicals responsible for sleep regulation, concentration and mood.
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules half an hour before the flight and 2 capsules on arrival, with a minimum of 4 hours apart, continuing with one capsule a day until the symptoms have been completely eliminated.
While no side effects are currently known, individuals suffering from allergies, pregnant women and children under the age of 18 should consult a medic or a pharmacist before using this product.
JetRelief comes in a variety of packages, allowing you to select the one you need; starting from one bottle at $49.95, a Beginner Package containing 2 bottles at $34.95 for a total of $69.90 and a Moderate Package containing 3 bottles priced at $31.95 each for a total of $95.85. For those who are frequent flyers, they offer an Advanced Package of 4 bottles priced at $27.95 each for a total of $111.80, a Progressive Package of 5 bottles priced at $24.95 each for a total of $124.75 and a Top Selling Package consisting of 6 bottles priced at $23.30 each for a total of $139.80.
JetRelief offers a 60-days money back guarantee, allowing you to receive a refund for both opened and unopened bottles. However, the client must pay the return shipping.
The product has overwhelmingly positive customer reviews, suggesting that the 60-days money back guarantee is not frequently used.
Conclusion Of Our Consumer Health JetRelief Review
Before parting ways, let us recap what JetRelief has to offer. This product is an amazing product when compared to others, seeing how it contains 11 extensively tested ingredients which meet the strength and purity guidelines of the USP/NF, as well as being manufactured in an FDA registered, GMP-certified laboratory. It comes with very positive customer reviews and a 60-days money back guarantee, allowing you not only to find the best jet lag treatment there is, but also making sure it is effective for you!