The following review is for a product from Maxi Health called Mel-O-Chew, which supposedly helps to reduce the side effects from jet lag. When you travel across multiple time zones, it is often very difficult for your body to adjust to a new sleep cycle. According to the manufacturers of this dietary supplement, this product will help you to relax. Additionally, when you take this supplement while traveling your body may be able to adjust to a new sleep cycle. This supplement will also help you to fall asleep and stay asleep.
What’s in Mel-O-Chew?
- Melatonin- this is a hormone that is also produced naturally in the body that is responsible for regulating the body’s sleep and wake cycles.
- Orbitol – This sweetening agent makes the chewable tablet more palatable.
- Microcrystalline cellulose- this is the component that makes the capsule which contains the ingredients in the formula.
- Modified cellulose gum – an additive that makes the product more pleasant to chew.
- Enzymax – a combination of enzymes that facilitate the digestive process.
- Maltodextrin – This creates the shiny coating around the tablets.
- Vegetable magnesium stearate – included in the manufacturing process to improve lubrication when the tablets are compounded.
- Beet juice powder and natural berry flavor – natural ingredients that are used to flavor and color the supplement.
How Do You Use Mel-O-Chew?
The manufacturers of this product recommend that you take between one and five tablets before going to sleep while you are traveling. If you are pregnant, nursing or have a pre-existing condition, we would recommend that you consult your doctor before taking this supplement.
Unfortunately, this product is not available directly from the manufacturer. However, you will be able to find this product from a variety of third-party sellers online. One bottle of this dietary supplement will cost you about $10.47. Sadly, the manufacturer of this product does not offer any discounts or special offers to their customers.
Is There A Guarantee?
Sadly, our research seems to indicate that there is no guarantee available for anyone who purchases this product. We believe that this is quite concerning as a guarantee is an indication that the manufacturer believes in their product. However, the large number of positive reviews that this product has received reassured us. The majority of people who have tried this dietary supplement believe that it is effective.
The Conclusion of Our Maxi Health Mel-O-Chew Review
After we completed our review of this product, we found that it could be an effective solution for individuals who struggle with their sleep cycles when they travel. This product contains Melatonin that is a hormone, which regulates sleep cycles. Additionally, this product is available for quite a reasonable price. However, we uncovered a few things during our research that made us think twice about this supplement. It contains a wide variety of additional ingredients that we felt were unnecessary. Additionally, you will not be able to buy this product directly from the manufacturer and they do not even provide you with a guarantee when you buy a supplement from them.