The following is a review for an herbal supplement from Cooper Complete, called Melatonin Quick Release. When you go on a trip abroad, you often do not remember to prepare for the side effects of a long-haul flight. When you reach your destination, you often find yourself feeling fatigued but unable to sleep. The manufacturers of this dietary supplement claim that their product can help to relieve all of these symptoms. This product contains melatonin, which is a naturally occurring hormone that is responsible for regulating your sleep cycles.
What’s In Melatonin Quick Release?
- Melatonin – A hormone that is naturally produced in the body in the pituitary gland. It is also responsible for the regulation of sleep cycles and helps you fall asleep with less difficulty.
- Cellulose – This ingredient, which is normally produced from vegetables, makes up the casing that contains the supplement.
- Fructose- a simple sugar commonly found in honey, melons, berries, tree fruits, vegetables, and other natural sources, is an additional ingredient included in this formula.
- Dicalcium Phosphate – added as an anti-caking agent, which helps to keep the ingredients dry.
- Vegetable Stearate – this is a chalk like substance that keeps the capsules from sticking to each other during manufacturing.
How Do You Use Melatonin Quick Release?
The recommended dosage for this dietary supplement is one tablet daily. The manufacturer states that you should take one tablet half an hour before going to sleep. They also say that you should let this tablet dissolve under your tongue before swallowing.
You can buy this dietary supplement directly from the manufacturer on their online store. One bottle costs $12.98. Sadly, there are no discounts or special offers available for this product. We also struggled to find information related to shipping costs so you should probably expect to pay more for that.
Is There A Guarantee?
Unfortunately, it appears that there are no guarantees available for the customer who purchases this product. When a product has a guarantee, it indicates that the company respects their clients and believes in the efficacy of their product. Sadly, this does not seem to be the case here. Additionally, the manufacturer does not offer any return or refunds for their customers. A further point of concern was the fact that there are no customer reviews available for this supplement.
The Conclusion of Our Melatonin Quick Release Review
Once we completed our review of Melatonin Quick Release, we concluded that it is a perfectly acceptable product that may help restore your sleep cycles during travel. The only active ingredient included in this formula is melatonin and the manufacturer provides clear instructions that are straightforward and easy to understand. However, we are slightly concerned that this product may not be the best option for most people. This supplement contains a variety of additional ingredients that act as preservatives, fillers, and binders. Additionally, there are no discounts available for this product and the manufacturer does not provide free shipping. Finally, we were concerned about the fact that there are no guarantees or customer reviews available to prospective customers.