This review examines the product Monoplex, manufactured by Progressive Health. The manufacturer claims that this canker sore product can reduce the number, while decreasing the duration of canker sores. Keep reading this review for more about this product.
What’s in Progressive Health’s Monoplex?
- Zinc – This mineral works with enzymes found in the mouth to encourage healing and calm the wounds
- Vitamin B12 – a deficiency of vitamin B12 can result in canker sores, therefore adding this to a formula is a preventative measure; folic acid (500 mcg) – similar to vitamin B12, a lack of this element can lead to wounds in the mouth. Plus, vitamin be is a clinically proven ingredient to help treat canker sores.
- Iron – this mineral supports the immune system while fighting off sores in the mouth Lysine – this amino acid speeds up the healing process
- Glutamine – this substance acts as a stress reliever which may decrease the anxiety factor in triggering canker sores
- Vitamin C – this antioxidant supports the immune system by producing white blood cells that help fight off sores. This product does not contain benzocaine, an extremely effective component recognized to offer anesthetic qualities.
The inactive ingredients include: hypromellose, rice powder, and magnesium stearate. Therefore, this product contains fillers. The issue is that these fillers are usually synthesized within a lab and compromise the purity and potency of the natural ingredients.
How Do You Use Progressive Health’s Monoplex?
The manufacturer recommends taking three (3) capsules daily. No mention is made of whether capsules should be taken with or without water or food. Nor does the manufacturer suggest whether capsules should be taken together or at different times during the day.
This product is available online, directly from the manufacturer. Cost is $34.95 for a 90-capsule bottle, with a further $2.95 for shipping. If you buy four bottles, you get two bottles free, as well as free shipping.
Is There a Guarantee?
The manufacturer of this product offers a six-month money-back guarantee. However, the return policy is unclear and a bit misleading. The company only accepts unopened bottles, even though the buyer has 180 days in which to return the product.
The Conclusion of Our Progressive Health’s Monoplex Review
This canker sore product seems useful. It is backed by a six-month money-back guarantee, and it contains many of the clinically proven ingredients to effectively treat mouth ulcers and canker sores. Buying in bulk saves, but this volume on offer could imply that the product is not particularly effective. A user may have to use the product over a long period, needing a month’s supply of this product. On the other hand, there are a few drawbacks, such as the guarantee that does not allow a consumer to test the product before returning it. Also, this product lacks certain ingredients which would have made the formula more effective. Dosage instructions are unclear. The buyer’s chances of gaining optimal results are reduced when the company does not provide clear dosage instructions. With so many similar products on the market currently, offering better value, clear instructions, and a better formula, such products could be a better option than this product.