Yeast infections can cause an array of problems if it’s not treated properly, fortunately, there are natural products on the market which use various key ingredients to help fight the infection, the trick is finding a product that works. As the name suggests this supplement is designed to alleviate bladder and yeast infections by flushing out the waste. The product is also said to support your kidneys urethra and bladder. In this review of Bell Bladder & Yeast Infection, we will be taking a closer look at the facts to see if this product contains ingredients which are proven to eliminate and reduce the frequency of yeast infections.
What’s in Bladder & Yeast Infection?
- D-mannose – a sugar similar to glucose which is commonly used to fight UTIs by inhibiting bacteria from latching on to urinary walls.
- Pumpkin extract – contains an antifungal protein which helps to relieve yeast infections and diaper rash.
- Uva-ursi extract – a natural diuretic which promotes urination to flush bacteria out.
- Buchu extract – a disinfectant that kills germs in the vagina, urethra, bladder, prostate, and kidneys.
- Hydrangea extract – there is not enough evidence to prove this is, in fact, effective, however, it is said to help fight UTIs and kidney stones.
- Goldenseal extract – while there are not enough conclusive studies, this herb has been said to fight bacteria and fungi.
While this ingredient list may seem beneficial for UTIs, it is unfortunate that it does not contain any probiotics to rebalance PH levels to fight yeast infections. The formula also does not contain potent ingredients such as Undecylenic acid which inhibits the growth of fungi and helps to reduce the risk of the infection returning.
How Do You Use Bladder & Yeast Infection?
Bell recommends taking 1-2 capsules daily. It’s best to start with 1 capsule at first and increase the dosage if you do not experience any measurable results.
A box of 60 capsules retails for $26.95 and can be purchased online directly from the manufacturer. If you reside in Canada, you may find the product for a much cheaper price of $23.47. At the time of this review, we were unable to find any discounts available for this product.
Is There a Guarantee?
Bell does seem to offer a money back guarantee however they have not specified how long the guarantee is from date of purchase and what condition the product should be returned in. it’s best to find out this information before purchasing as you may find that it is limited to bottles that have been opened which may mean you forfeit your refund.
The Conclusion of Our Bladder & Yeast Infection Review
After looking at all the facts, this product is relatively cheap and seems to be adequate for bladder infections, however, there are not enough supporting ingredients in this formula to help eliminate yeast infections. Yeast infections usually occur as a result of unhealthy PH levels, therefore it is essential to look for products that have active probiotics which help to neutralize the body’s natural flora. The guarantee is also a downside as the time frame and conditions have not been specified anywhere on the website.