The following is a review of the product Veinomax, a varicose vein product. This product is manufactured and sold by Supplement Health Store. It is claimed that this product contains ingredients that can actively reinforce the capillary walls, while enhancing vein health. The product alleviates painful, heavy, night cramps and swollen legs. The ingredients reduce the discomfort of puffy ankles, normally linked to long-haul flights. Keep reading our review for more.
What’s in Veinomax?
Six (6) capsules provide:
- Troxerutin (from 750 mg sophorae japonica extract standardized to 95 % troxerutin) (712,5 mg) – this flavonoid assists in relieving heavy, swollen legs, night cramps and leg pain. It also prevents swollen ankles on long flights
- Diosmin (from 750 mg of citrus aurantium extract standardized 90 % diosmin (675 mg) – this substance helps to tone veins and provides elasticity, easing blood vessel restriction, leading to better blood flow
- Aescin (from 240 mg of horse chestnut extract standardized 18 to 22 % aescin) (43,2 mg) – besides offering benefits of cardiovascular health, aescin reinforces vein tone, lessens the number and diameter of the minor pores of capillary membranes, hence decreasing the seepage of fluid into adjacent tissues, minimizing edema
- Quercetin (from 150 mg of sophora japonica extract standardized 95 % quercetin) (142,5 mg) – this substance averts platelet building up, creating clumps
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) (150 mg) – this vitamin fights oxidative stress while allowing for better blood flow. Since it increases collagen, it also reinforces the veins
- Hesperidin (from 67.50 mg of citrus aurantium extract standardized 95 % hesperidin) (64 mg) – as with diosmin, this element affords elasticity, vein tone, and better blood flow
- Anthocyanidins (from 60 mg of blueberry extract standardized 25 % anthocyanidins) (15 mg) – this substance is packed with the antioxidant anthocyanins. Vascular permeability is achieved
- Proanthocyanidins (from 60 mg of grape seed extract standardized 90-95 % proanthocyanidins) (54 mg) – this substance enhances capillary and vitexin (from 45 mg of hawthorn berry extract standardized 2 % vitexin) (0,9 mg) – this element aids cardiovascular health.
Inactive ingredients include microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.
How Do You Use Veinomax?
The recommendation from the manufacturer is that adults should take two (2) capsules, three times daily, with each meal. Alternatively, the manufacturer suggests that the advice of a doctor may be followed. However, the daily dose should not be exceeded. However, this product merely offers an internal relief. There is no internal and external treatment – (capsules and cream) option offered like other products. This means that this product might not be as effective as those products.
This product is available online. A 180-capsule bottle costs $39.00. The company offers no package deals with discounts.
Is There a Guarantee?
In terms of a guarantee, the manufacturer merely permits a 7-day window period from the date of purchase to return unopened bottles.
The Conclusion of Our Veinomax Review
The product Veinomax seems a promising varicose vein supplement. This product has clear and easy-to-follow dosage instructions. In addition, there is a period granted to consumers in which to return this product for a refund (albeit seven days only). Besides the weak guarantee policy, the manufacturer does not offer any discounts or package deals which would have made this product more economical in the long run. In addition, this formula contains preservatives.