In today’s review we look at a remedy that is popular in Europe for staving off varicose or spider veins. The name of the product? Beautiful Legs With Diosmin. It is a natural remedy focussed on improving oxidation from the inside. This makes sense, as oxidation has a direct impact on blood circulation and capillary constriction.
Unfortunately, spider veins often go hand-in-hand with leg swelling. This is because spider veins are often as a result of overexertion of the legs due to standing or having to support excess weight. Varicose veins can also be due to hormonal changes, cortisone-based creams or medication, genetic factors, too little exercise. Finally, it can be due to blood-blockages, such as too little oxidation. This is the primary cause that this supplement seeks to address.
Individuals with varicose veins have to put up with more than unsightly looking, bulging veins. Often, symptoms such as throbbing, pain, itching, swelling and leg fatigue are present.
What’s in Nutrition Beautiful Legs With Diosmin?
- Organic French red grape and vine (Vitis vinifera) – Contains high antioxidants and capillary cleansing properties.
- Full spectrum polyphenol profile – Contains high antioxidants and capillary cleansing properties.
- Muscadine certified organic red grape, seed and grape pomace (Vitis rotundifolia) – The high concentrations of Resveratrol here and in the Knotweed help promote healthy circulation.
- Natural Japanese Knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum) standardized to contain a minimum of 20mg of the trans-Resveratrol isomer – The high concentrations of Resveratrol helps promote healthy circulation.
- Diosmin (95% Diosmin on a citrus bioflavonoid complex with hesperidin) – Promotes healthy circulation and oxygenation.
- Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera) (95%Polyphenols) – Promotes healthy circulation, working with Diosmin to do so.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Extract (20% aescin) – The aescin in this botanical stops enzymes which could damage capillary walls.
- Butcher’s Broom (Ruscus aculeatus) Extract (10% ruscogenins) (rhizome) – An astringent tonifier.
- Hesperidin – Used to help with poor circulation and blood vessel constriction.
It is clear that traditional capillary vein ‘cleaners’ or tonifiers and astringents such as horse chestnut and butcher’s broom receive a boost, thanks to Diosmin, Hesperidin and Japanese Knotweed. Due to easier blood flow, stronger capillary walls and better oxidation, the pain associated with varicose veins should be eased, and the visibility of the veins should be decreased.
How Do You Use Beautiful Legs With Diosmin?
Only adults should take this. Take 1 capsule daily. If you are on medication, consult your doctor first. It is not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
You’ll pay $23.19 for a pack of 30 capsules on Amazon and $28.99 on the product website. There do not seem to be upsell discounts.
Is There A Guarantee?
Despite extensive research, we could not find clear evidence of a money-back guarantee.
Conclusion Of Our Beautiful Legs With Diosmin Review
The focus on oxidation is rather unique and so is the Diosmin-based formula. This oxidation of the blood, and cleaning and strengthening of the capillary walls will not only help to help to reduce the visibility of the vein walls, but also the throbbing. Most importantly, it reduces swelling, as many consumers report.
Beautiful Legs does not come with a topical application – the dual internal and external approaches to treating varicose veins are best. The product does seemingly not come with a money-back guarantee so first evaluate whether you are able to absorb the risk associated with this purchase.