This is a review for a product from Medix Select called Actalin. The thyroid is a gland in the neck that is in charge of a range of things in the body. The most important role of the thyroid gland is to regulate the metabolism. A thyroid that no longer functions correctly has been associated with a wide variety of health concerns. Individuals who have a low functioning thyroid often struggle with weight gain, low energy, and poor concentration. This product aims to restore the health of the thyroid gland in the individuals who take it.
What’s In Actalin?
- Guggul Gum Resin extract – it stimulates the conversion of hormones in the body and increases the production of hormones in the thyroid gland.
- Iodine – this ingredient controls the functioning of thyroid glands and improves immune responses and the metabolism.
- Magnesium Oxide – is necessary for the production of certain hormones in the body.
- Zinc – an essential trace element present within all body tissue and of huge importance for healthy cell division.
- Selenium – is a vital nutrient that the endocrine system needs to function correctly.
- Copper – allows vitamins and amino acids to be absorbed.
- Manganese – This chemical element supports the metabolism
- L-Tyrosin – This amino acid aids in the production of hormones.
How Do You Use Actalin?
The manufacturers of this product recommend that you take two capsules daily. This seems to be in line with various other herbal supplements of this kind. However, we could not find any instructions on whether or not the capsules should be taken at the same time or if they should be taken with a meal.
Sadly, you cannot buy this product from the manufacturer. We could find this supplement on a variety of other online stores that act as third-party sellers. Unfortunately, the product is currently unavailable from these sellers as well. This means that we were not able to find any information related to the price of this dietary supplement.
Is There A Guarantee?
We were unable to find any information on a satisfaction guarantee for this product. This indicates that the manufacturer does not guarantee results and is not entirely confident in their formulation. Companies who offer guarantees are sure that their products are effective. Thus, they are not afraid to refund people who are not entirely satisfied with their product. However, a guarantee might be available depending on which third-party seller you choose. Another concern that we had was that we could not find any consumer reviews to give us an indication of the popularity of this product.
The Conclusion Of Our Actalin Review
After completing our review of Actalin, we concluded that this was an adequate product. This product supports the thyroid gland due to the inclusion of iodine, vitamins, and minerals in the formula. Sadly, our research uncovered a variety of things that would make us think twice before buying this product. It is not available for sale on the manufacturer’s website or from any of the third party sellers that stock it. The manufacturers do not provide any instructions to use this product and there are no guarantees available.