This is a review for a dietary supplement from A. Vogel called Thyroid Support. The thyroid gland is a large gland in the neck that releases hormones that regulate growth, development and the metabolism. Many people suffer from issues with problems related to their thyroid gland and this may be due to a deficiency in iodine. Iodine deficiency can cause weight gain, fatigue, and reduced concentration. In addition to improving, the functioning of the thyroid gland this product increases your general health. Another benefit is that this product can also help you maintain your weight and improve your ability to focus.
What’s In Thyroid Support?
- Iodine from Kelp – this mineral controls the functioning of thyroid glands in the human body and improves immune responses and the metabolism of caloric intake.
- Pre-gelatinized starch – an additive in supplements that are usually made from corn that has been cooked and dried. This ingredient absorbs water and allows the supplement to disintegrate.
- Cornstarch – This additive acts as a carrier for the active ingredient in this product.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – this makes up the capsule that contains the ingredients included in the supplement.
- Magnesium Stearate – a natural form of magnesium that is used to bind ingredients together.
- Soy polysaccharide – filler included in supplements due to the high content of fiber.
How Do You Use Thyroid Support?
The manufacturers of this product recommend that healthy adults and children over the age of twelve take one capsule three times daily. Unfortunately, they do not state if this product should be consumed on an empty stomach or after a meal. This is concerning as it may affect the absorption of the supplement. The manufacturer also states that individuals with hyperthyroidism and women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their doctor before taking this supplement.
You can buy this dietary supplement directly from the manufacturer on their online store. One bottle costs $ 17.99. Unfortunately, this manufacturer does not offer any discounts or special offers on this product. You should also take into account that shipping fees and taxes will be added to your total when you check out.
Is There A Guarantee?
Sadly, we could not find any information on guarantees for this product. This indicates that the manufacturer is not entirely confident with their product. Companies who offer guarantees are sure that their products serve their intended use. The manufacturer’s website includes a variety of customer reviews. Although the first review we read said that this product did not work at all, the majority of the reviews seemed to be positive.
The Conclusion Of Our Thyroid Support Review
Once we completed our review of Thyroid Support, we concluded that this is a perfectly acceptable dietary supplement. There is a variety of positive reviews available on the manufacturer’s website. This product also contains an adequate amount of iodine. Unfortunately, we believe that this product lacks many of the key ingredients that are necessary to support the thyroid. Furthermore, we were rather concerned to note that there are no guarantees available for the people who buy this dietary supplement.