Today we review Naturasil Ringworm Treatment. This all natural formula penetrates into the ringworm fungus to relieve the symptoms and treat the affected area. With years of research, this homeopathic treatment should help to get rid of the ringworm.
What’s in Naturasil Ringworm Treatment?
- Sulfur 6X HPUS – This ingredient helps give relief to the symptoms of Ringworm.
- Cymbopogon Citratus Leaf Oil – More commonly known as lemon grass oil, this oil is known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil – This oil is known for its antimicrobial properties and also helps with inflammation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – This specific oil has antifungal properties to help fight the ringworm infection.
- Lavender Oil – This essential oil helps with pain relief.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil – This oil has both an antibacterial effect as well as an antifungal one.
- Patchouli Leaf Oil – This oil helps bring relief to dry, itchy skin, a common side effect of ringworm.
How Do You Use Naturasil Ringworm Treatment?
For the best results, wash the affected area with hydrogen peroxide first. Naturasil Ringworm Treatment should be applied to the affected area 2-3 times per day for 1-3 weeks. It is important to note that improvement in the infection is not usually seen until 4-7 days after the initial treatment. Because some people do have sensitivities to essential oils, the manufacturer also suggests doing a skin test of the product to make sure it will not irritate the skin.
It is also important to note that many essential oils have been shown to be toxic for common household pets, like cats and dogs. Specifically, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, and melaleuca oil have all shown toxic effects when used around animals. If using this product, make sure to keep it in an area your pets do not have access to, and that they are not coming in contact with any parts of your body where you may have applied this treatment.
A 15 mL bottle costs $24.95, with free shipping available at orders of over $50. At this time, there were no special discounts available on the manufacturer’s website, but Amazon did offer coupon codes if you buy more than one bottle at a time.
Is There a Guarantee?
Naturasil does offer a 90-day money back guarantee on its products. If after trying the product, you are unsatisfied, you can send back any unused or unopened products for a full refund, less shipping costs, even if you had originally received free shipping.
The Conclusion of Our Naturasil Ringworm Treatment Review
There are a few things we liked about Naturasil Ringworm Treatment. First off, it is an all-natural, homeopathic option for the treatment of ringworm. Also, the manufacturer does offer a good money back guarantee.
Unfortunately, we did have some concerns with this product. First off, because this product is made of essential oils, it can be very toxic for your household pets. Also, on Amazon, there were only five reviewers who had verified purchases of this product, and of those five reviews, three of them were only one or two stars. This shows that over half of the verified customers did not see results from this product. In the end, we are unable to recommend this product.