In this article, we will review Research Verified’s Prosta Relief. This is one of the best products that we have reviewed to date. Prosta Relief alleges that it is beneficial to maintaining a healthy prostate. Read on to find out more.
Research Verified Prosta Relief Ingredients
- Beta Sitosterol: accredited with treating enlarged prostates with the minimal amount of side effects.
- Saw Palmetto: best utilized for treating enlarged prostates due to the anti-inflammatory properties it contains.
- Muira Puama Root: studies have shown that 63% of men using this have seen an improvement in sexual performance.
- Pygeum Bark: allows for decreased levels of testosterone in the prostate, which reduces the need for frequent urination.
- Epimedium: typically has been utilized to treat male sexual dysfunction along with strengthening of muscles and bones.
- Nettle Leaves: enable an enlarged prostate to decrease due to antioxidant qualities contained from various vitamins within.
- L-Alanine: an amino acid that has been recently proved to assist with the reduction of enlarged prostates.
- L-Glutamic Acid: an amino acid that is known to beneficial to the gastrointestinal tract.
- L-Glycine: is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized from alternate amino acids to help with enlarged prostate conditions.
- Vitamin B-6: promotes the overall prostate well being.
- Zinc: mineral that recently has been linked to Prostate Cancer prevention.
- Selenium: combined with Vitamin E has had proven success with both preventing and eliminating Prostate Cancer.
- Vitamin D: promotes overall prostate health.
- Vitamin E: is powerful in cancer prevention on multiple research fronts.
- Soy Isoflavones: derived from plants and are linked to supporting the overall health of the prostate.
- Green Tea: linked to Prostate Cancer prevention given the low rate of the disease found in Asian men.
- Quercetin: antioxidant that both assists in cancer prevention and prostate inflammation.
- Lycopene: can be utilized in overall prostate health and cancer prevention.
Research Verified Prosta Relief Dosage
Prosta Relief is recommended to be consumed twice per day as a dietary supplement. For the most effective results, take one pill two times per day before meals with a glass of water. We do not recommend that you take any amount of Prosta Relief that is in excess of this recommended dosage. Prosta Relief should be stored at room temperature.
Prosta Relief comes in a wide variety of economical pricing packages. If you are interested in only trying the supplement for one month, you will pay $48 per bottle, which is a 31% savings. If you are interested in a three month supply, then you will pay $33 per bottle and save 33% total. If you would like to purchase a six month supply, then you will pay $24 per bottle and save 66% total.
Prosta Relief has a viable guarantee that consumers can count on. Research Verified offers a 365-day money back guarantee. The guarantee covers even orders where you ordered multiple bottles of Prosta Relief. The only refund that the money back guarantee does not cover is shipping expenditures. Additionally, Prosta Relief is produced in an FDA approved facility, which guarantees that all FDA protocols are observed when manufacturing Prosta Relief bottles and individual capsules.
Conclusion Of Our Research Verified Prosta Relief Review
In comparison to other existing products in the market, we truly believe that Prosta Relief is the best choice when considering prostate care options. The great consumer reviews aside, Prosta Relief offers a money back guarantee that is valid for 365 days after purchasing. This is a viable option if you want to take advantage of the savings that purchasing in bulk provides. Additionally, Prosta Relief is produced in a FDA approved facility, which promotes the utmost quality in bottle and individual capsule manufacturing. The extensive list of active and effective ingredients within Prosta Relief that are designed to promote overall prostate health are an asset to prospective consumers. Thus, Prosta Relief is a choice that you can count on when considering your prostate care options.