Today we review Omega Max, an omega 3 supplement for Nugevity. Omega-3 deficiency is on the rise thanks to one-the-go diets that lack seafood, fiber and non-processed foods in general. Today many fresh fish is sold with mercury and other pollutant disclaimers, further putting consumers off. When the body lacks the fatty acids contained in fish oil, namely EPA and DHA, you will be more prone to aging, depression, joint and other inflammation-related ailments. An Omega-3 deficiency can cause brain decline, migraines, joint degeneration and a higher likelihood of vascular disease. As a result, Omega-3 fish oil supplements are often used to help treat arthritis, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and heart disease.
The strength, efficacy and viability of an Omega-3 supplement for your health rests largely on the amount of EPA and DHA contained. These two fatty acids are critical to healthy functioning of the body. You can only get them from fish, but you’d have to eat huge amounts of high quality fish not contaminated by toxins to ingest the recommended daily dose of 500 mg EPA and 300 mg DHA.This product provides 720 mg EPA and 480 DHA respectively, which meets minimum daily dose recommendations. The product is designed to render a healthy anti inflammatory response and to lubricate joints, among other benefits.
What’s In Nugevity Omega Max?
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) – Supports the immune system and is a natural anti-inflammatory, helping joint health in particular.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) – A vital component of cell membranes in the brain, eye and heart. It is essential to normal fetal development. A powerful antioxidant as well.
- Fish oil – Helps health by lowering depression, fighting aging, decreasing cholesterol and improving joint health. Fish oil may suppress fat cell production.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – Fatty acids help keep brain chemicals in balance to lift mood, protect the heart, boost immunity and fight the aging process on a cell level.
- Vitamin E – A powerful antioxidant and anti inflammatory that enhances the working of the other ingredients.
How Do You Use Nugevity Omega Max?
Take at least two softgels daily, preferably before bed. Eat a meal if you experience digestive upset. If you take blood thinning medication, or if you anticipate surgery consult your doctor first.
A single bottle of Omega Max retails for $30 on the product website. The bottle contains 60 capsules and represents a one-month’s supply. If you order 3 bottles, there is a small discount. You will then pay $26.33 a bottle. Should you sign up for an auto-refill, you’ll get an additional 5% discount.
Is There a Guarantee?
You may return your bottle within 30 days for a full refund. The policy is formulated in the singular, so it seems you may only return one bottle/product.
The Conclusion of our Nugevity Omega Max Review
The product is well-research, purified on a molecular level to remove toxins and a pharmaceutical grade product. It contains good per serving amounts of the critical fatty acids in fish oils. We agree that the product will help to maintain triglyceride levels within the normal range.
The cost per month though is slightly elevated. We have in our research come across products with higher DHA and EPA per serving levels at a lower cost, also purified and backed by an extensive guarantee. We suggest factoring in cost soberly and realistically, as omega 3 is not an ad-hoc supplement, but something you need to take long term.