The following review is for a product called Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot which claims to be specially formulated for treating fungal infections of the fingers and toes. This topical anti-fungal treatment is also claimed to eliminate athlete’s foot and ringworm. The manufacturer asserts that it uses what it calls its ClearGuard Moisture Block Technology, which is a special delivery system that creates a transparent, water-resistant barricade to keep the medicine concentrated on the affected area.
What is in Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot?
The only active ingredient is undecylenic acid at a concentration of 25%. This ingredient helps to treat nail and foot fungus. The manufacturer states that this formula contains the maximum strength available and starts working immediately to fight fungal infections.
How Do You Use Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot
To use Fungi-Nail Toe and Foot Original 1 oz solution for fungal infection treatment:
- Clean the affected area using soap and water and dry well.
- Cut your nails straight across and then file to make them slightly round at the tips.
- Apply the formula with the brush applicator twice a day under the nail and around the cuticles.
To use Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot Pen Brush Applicator to treat fungal infections:
- Start by cleaning the affected area using soap and water and then dry well.
- Cut and file the nail to make them slightly round at the edges.
- Remove the cap of the pen. Pointing the brush downward, twist the base to saturate the brush.
- Apply brush to skin to ensure the solution comes out. Apply the clear Fungi-Nail around the cuticles and underneath the edge of the nails twice daily.
You can buy Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot from a variety of major online retailers, as well as some brick and mortar stores. The manufacturer’s website provides links to online retailers as well as nearby stores based on zip code. At the time of our review you could buy the pen applicator version (0.057 oz.) for $8.02.
Is there a Guarantee?
Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot comes with a money back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the results. To get a refund, you should mail them a copy of your receipt together with full proof of purchase (UPC barcode from the package). In case you don’t have a copy of the receipt, peel off the wrapper from the bottle and mail it back to them. If you don’t have a receipt, Kramer will refund you the current Wal-Mart price.
Amazon customer reviews were not impressive with only 53% positive and a full 33% negative from 74 feedback posts at the time of writing.
The Conclusion of our Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot Review
Fungi-Nail Toe & Foot seems to be a hit-and-miss formula for treating toe, finger, and foot fungal infections with the following features. Only a little over half of Amazon customers gave it a positive rating. We do like the fact that it comes with a money back guarantee for customers who are not satisfied with the results but ultimately you want to buy a product that will eliminate your fungal infection, not one that you have to return.