Jointlax is one of the best products we have reviewed to help with joint pain. Not only does it target the area of inflammation and pain, but it also aims to strengthen and lubricate the joints in order to promote long-term benefits in maintaining healthy joints. Jointlax offers a total care and prevention product that is easy to use and safe for most consumers. There are many Jointlax reviews rating it highly, as does ours.
- Glucosamine Sulfate – This is a naturally occurring substance that helps to stimulate the function of normal cells and tissues in the affected joints.
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) – This works alongside glucosamine sulfate to reduce both the pain and swelling associated with arthritic joints.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – This helps to improve joint function and relieve pain. It also inhibits the enzymes that are known to damage cartilage and will help support the growth of new cartilage.
- CMO (Cetyl Myristoleate) – This helps decrease pain and increases the movement around joints as well as acting as an anti-inflammatory.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Provides antioxidant qualities as well as acting as a cushion for joints.
- Black Catechu – Minimizes joint inflammation and decreases pain.
- Glutamic Acid – This has many properties including increasing energy, strengthening skeletal muscle and boosting the immune system. It can also help with tissue repair after injury or surgery.
- L-Cysteine – This helps rebuild joint structures, assists with tissue repair and building strength in skeletal muscles.
- White Willow Bark Extract (Salix Alba) – Acts as an anti-inflammatory and a pain reliever.
- Boswellia Serrata Gum extract – Offers anti-inflammatory properties.
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) – Reduces inflammation and helps to relieve pain.
- Turmeric – Helps reduce inflammation and aids pain relief.
- Ginger – Inhibits a number of factors associated with joint pain and joint damage and it is effective in reducing the inflammation around joints.
- Bromelain – Breaks down proteins and it is helpful in reducing pain in arthritis patients.
- Rutin – Offers antioxidant properties.
Jointlax capsules also contain gelatin, magnesium stearate and calcium carbonate. It does not contain any added fillers, hormones, artificial colors or preservatives.
Jointlax capsules should be taken three times each day. For best results one capsule should be taken with breakfast, one with lunch and one capsule with dinner. Jointlax capsules are designed to be used as a dietary supplement.
Each bottle of Jointlax contains 90 capsules. An individual bottle of Jointlax will last the consumers around one month and will cost $49.95. Consumers have the opportunity to save money when they buy in bulk. The various package options are:
- Two-bottle supply – Each bottle will cost $34,95 with a total cost of $69.90.
- Four-bottle supply – Each bottle will cost $24.95 with a total cost of $99.80.
- Six-bottle supply – Each bottle will cost $23.30 with a total cost of $139.70.
Jointlax have demonstrated faith in their product by offering consumers a 100% money back guarantee, within 60-days of purchase, if they are not happy with the results. Consumers must contact the customer service team to obtain authorization for the refund and be able to return all empty bottles. In the case of returning only a partial amount of the bottles, a partial refund will be given.
Conclusion – Jointlax Review
Jointlax offers a safe and effective way to manage pain and prevent further discomfort. Many consumers are satisfied with the product and the combination of natural ingredients make it safe for most users. The price is reasonable, especially when buying in bulk, and the 60-day money back guarantee allows consumers some piece of mind when purchasing this product.