Today we review Steel Supplements Rested-AF. This supplement helps you fall asleep fast and reach the REM state of sleep for longer periods of time. By spending more time in REM sleep, this supplement claims to make it so you can function on less sleep. In addition to the better sleep, this supplement helps with muscle growth and recovery.
What’s in Steel Supplements Rested-AF?
- Valerian Root – This is the most common used natural remedy for sleep problems.
- L-Tyrosine – This ingredient helps with fatigue from stress and with production of dopamine, epinephrine, and other hormones.
- GABA – This ingredient helps relieve ingredient and also promotes muscle growth.
- L-Theanine – This ingredient helps reduce anxiety.
- L-Arginine – This ingredient increases blood flow and increases the growth hormone in the body.
- Mucuna – This herb helps with male infertility and is also considered an aphrodisiac.
- L-Ornithine – This ingredient helps convert excess ammonia in the body into urea.
- Safed Musli – This rare herb was originally used for arthritis, but is now more common for bodybuilding.
How Do You Use Steel Supplements Rested-AF?
One dose of Rested-AF is listed at 11 grams, or one scoop, mixed with 8-10 ounces of water. It is recommended that new users start with ¼ to ½ of a scoop to check their tolerance for the supplement. It is also stated that increasing the dose more than 1 scoop will not increase the effectiveness of this product. Alcohol should be avoided when using this supplement.
One jar of the supplement costs $54.95 for a 30-day supply which is much higher than other sleep aids. There is a military discount listed on the checkout page, but it did not list the amount of the discount. Shipping costs an additional $9.99, making the total over $2.16 per daily dose..
Is There a Guarantee?
This company does not offer any kind of guarantee on its products. In addition to that, returns are only possible on unopened, unused products in the original packaging. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee, and must be completed within 30 days of the order date. Shipping rates are also not included in the refund rate, so the most you would receive back in a refund is just under $47, an automatic waste of almost $20. This is worrisome to us because it is impossible to test their product to see if it works without the risk of wasting over $60.
The Conclusion of Our Steel Supplements Rested-AF Review
There were a few things we liked about Steel Supplements Rested-AF. First off, valerian root, the first listed ingredient, is a known sleep enhancer. Also, there were quite a few positive customer reviews listed on their website.
Unfortunately, we also had many concerns with this sleep aid. Starting with the ingredients, many of the ingredients did not have sleep improvement as one of their listed effects. Also, without listed amounts of the ingredients, it is impossible to tell how well this supplement will work. The price is also much higher than other sleep supplements on the market, and there is no money back guarantee and a very bad return and refund policy. Will all of these listed concerns, we cannot recommend Steel Supplements Rested-AF.