Today we review IBS Formula. This all natural formula helps to alleviate the pain, gas, and bloating often associated with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. They claim that 4 out of 5 people who try this supplement will have diminished, or even eliminated their IBS problems. The capsules are vegan and gluten free so everyone can use them!
What’s in IBS Formula?
- Psyllium – This soluble fiber helps to stop the gas and bloating in your gut.
- Acai – This berry contains antioxidants, fatty acids, and fiber, all of which can help your symptoms.
- Slippery Elm – This ingredient both coats your intestinal tract as well as helps soothe it from pain.
- Aloe – This natural plant also works at soothing and healing your stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
- Chlorella – This superfood has energizing qualities and helps with detoxification.
- Walnut Hulls – This plant helps to stop diarrhea and also acts as an antifungal and antiviral.
- Ginger – This root has been proven to help improve digestion and is a known anti inflammatory.
- Inulin – This prebiotic helps in your gut to create more healthy flora and good bacteria.
- Hyssop Leaf – This leaf works to help stop gas and boost absorption of other nutrients.
- Papaya – This fruit has an enzyme that helps to metabolize and break down protein into amino acids.
- Lycopene – This all natural ingredient comes from tomatoes and contains a powerful antioxidant.
How Do You Use IBS Formula?
The daily dose of this supplement is 2 capsules. For optimal results, one capsule should be taken in the morning, and the other in the evening.
One bottle of 60 capsules should last for one month. Each bottle costs $24.95. The manufacturer does offer a subscribe and save deal. If you set your purchase to an autoshipment, you will only pay $21.96 per bottle. These autoshipment programs can be difficult to cancel and is a way for the manufacturer to save your credit card details.
Is There a Guarantee?
This manufacturer offers no guarantee on its products. They do have a return policy that only accepts unopened bottles for a refund minus the shipping charges. These returns must be made within 15 days of your purchase and need to include the receipt and all original packaging.
The Conclusion of Our IBS Formula Review
There are a few things we liked about IBS Formula. The capsules are both vegan and gluten free, which means anyone can take this supplement without worry. Also, it contains strong ingredients proven to help stop the stomach pain and bloating associated with this disease.
Unfortunately, there are many things that concerned us about this product. First of all, while the ingredients are strong and powerful ,there are no additional enzymes to help support a more healthy, natural digestion. Also, the subscribe and save deal offered is not much of a discount, and could end up with you paying more money, unknowingly. Lastly, the manufacturer does not offer a guarantee on its products and only accepts unopened bottles for return. For all of these reasons, we cannot recommend this dietary supplement to help your IBS symptoms.