Read our review of Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam which is a product that claims to be the first FDA-approved hair loss treatment. The manufacturer alleges that this formula re-grew hair in nearly 9 out of 10 men within four months. This was in a clinical test when the product was used as directed. This formula claims to work by enlarging the hair follicles and reversing the miniaturization process. It also promotes the growth of more hair follicles for an improved coverage of the scalp.
What’s in Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam?
According to our research on the manufacturer’s website, minoxidil is the active ingredient in Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam. It reinvigorates shrunken hair follicles, which boosts their size and helps to grow thicker hair over time. Additionally, minoxidil reactivates hair follicles and lengthens the growth phase of the hair. This makes the follicles thicker during the re-growth phase.
How Do You Use Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam?
To use this formula, start by parting your hair to expose the scalp where you are losing hair. Dispense approximately a ½ capful of this foam onto your fingers. Gently massage the foam into your scalp throughout the hair loss area. For the best results, apply twice a day. It is worth noting that using more often may not improve the results. However, continued use is necessary if your goal is to improve and maintain hair re-growth and prevent additional baldness. Some people experience side effects from the use of this product. They include loss of hair in the first weeks, dryness, itchy scalp, and irritation. You should discontinue use if you start noticing unwanted facial hair.
During our review, you could sign up for a 4-month auto delivery program at $59.99. This qualifies customers to get instant membership into their exclusive online program with access to some benefits. They include:
- Automatic shipping to your door after every 4 months to ensure it never runs out.
- Regrow your hair for as little as $17.00 a month – a 50% saving.
- Without obligation, you can cancel your subscription at any time.
You can also sign up for auto-delivery every month and six months. You can also buy a year supply for a total cost of $159.99.
Is There a Guarantee?
The manufacturer of Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam accepts returns. You can return or exchange any unopened cartons within 30 days of purchase for a refund. Handling and shipping charges are not reimbursed. We found several user reviews on their official website. Although most were positive, some people reported adverse side effects after using this product. About 65% of its users recommended this formula.
The Conclusion of Our Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam Review
From our analysis, Men’s Rogaine Unscented Foam may be helpful in treating hair loss but with very few positive attributes.
- Its usage instructions are clear and easy to follow.
- The manufacturer claims it has been clinically tested and found to be helpful in the majority of the participants.
Nonetheless, we noted the following shortcomings:
- Though the manufacturer accepts returns and exchanges, it doesn’t come with a money-back guarantee for unsatisfied clients as you can only return unopened products and you only have 30 days to do so.
- It can trigger some adverse side effects, including unwanted facial hair, itching, dryness, and irritation on the scalp.
- Finally, you must use it consistently for at least 4 months in order to realize and maintain the results.