AnxiClear is a wonderful all-natural treatment for anxiety sufferers. Many AnxiClear reviews state that they will never buy chemical based treatment products again. This is due to the fact that these products tend to only offer relief fo short amount of times, and don’t often treat the root causes of anxiety. AnxiClear contains separate daytime and nighttime formulas to offer consumers 24-hour relief whilst targeting the cause of anxiety.
The ingredients of the day formula include:
- Valerian extract – Offers a safe and effective way to calm the mind and the body due to its anxiolytic properties. Valerian is not addictive yet it has an effect comparable to some prescription drugs.
- 5-HTP – A naturally derived amino acid that helps relieve feelings of uneasiness and stress.
- L-theanine – A well-known amino acid that has a calming effect on the body and relieves physical signs of nervousness and agitation such as sweaty palms and rapid heart rate.
- Passion Flower – Contains chemical components that regulate the uptake of 5-HTP in the brain and therefore plays a significant role in relieving anxiety.
- Chamomile – Contains several active chemical compounds that offer mild anti-inflammatory and anti-anxiety effects.
- Bacopa Monniera (Brahmi) – Helps to relieve anxiety by the chemical interaction with the GABA system in the brain as well as enhancing memory and cognitive functions.
- Magnolia – Offers general anti-anxiety and anti-stress benefits.
- Eleuthero root – Helps enhance resistance to diseases, physical performance, and stamina. It helps boost the immune system, can reduce feelings of apprehension and promote clearer thinking.
- Oats – Helps to alleviate fatigue and can restore strength and energy as well as promoting the neurochemical serotonin in the brain, which relieves anxious feelings, irritability, and sleep-related problems.
- Magnesium – A key nutrient in the treatment of anxiety due to the fact that anxiety may be caused by low magnesium levels.
- Niacinamide – Has anxiolytic (anti-anxiety) properties that may work similar to psychoactive medication such as Benzodiazepine.
The ingredients of the nighttime formula include:
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) extract – It promotes relaxation and lowers stress levels.
- Passion Flower – Has been shown to overcome insomnia and anxiety.
- Chamomile – This is popularly known for it’s calming and relaxing qualities.
- Lemon Balm – This has been shown by clinical studies to promote sleep and improve the quality of sleep.
- Hops – This acts as a sedative and is recognized to improve feelings of unrest and nervousness.
- Taurine – This is an important component for the proper functioning of the body.
- Magnolia Bark – This is known for its anti-stress and anti-anxiety properties.
- Jujube Seed – This has been used as a sedative in Chinese medicine for centuries.
- Reishi Mushroom – Along with its anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory properties, this herb is recognized for boosting longevity.
- Melatonin – This is a natural hormone found in the body that affects our sleeping patterns and controls our sleep-wake cycle.
Other ingredients that make up the capsule include gelatin magnesium stearate and calcium carbonate.
It is suggested that adults take two ‘daytime’ capsules each day, with meals. For best results, it is advised to take one AnxiClear before breakfast, and one on the afternoon with an 8oz glass of water. In regards to the nighttime formula, one capsule should be taken at night, before bed.
AnxiClear can be purchased for $49.95 and will last the consumer around one month. Consumers can also take advantage of the bulk buy specials which offer a huge reduction in price. Package offers can include both AnxiClear Day and Night formulas to offer consumers treatment and prevention around the clock. Two bottles of AnxiClear will cost $34.95 per bottle. Four bottles will cost $24.95 per bottle, and six bottles will cost $23.30 per bottle.
AnxiClear comes with a 60-day money back guarantee if the consumer is dissatisfied with the results. Consumers must contact the customer service team in order for the refund to be authorized and send all bottles back to the manufacturer.
Conclusion Of Our Consumer Health AnxiClear Review
AnxiClear reviews are positive, and consumers are generally pleased with the results. The price, when taking advantage of the bulk buying discount, is reasonable and with the money-back guarantee, consumers do not have to worry about spending money and being unhappy with the results.