Green Coffee has been all over the news. A recent clinical study, published in the Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity journal, followed 16 people with a body mass index between 25-35% and between 22 – 46 years old. They were supplemented with green coffee bean and strictly monitored for only 12 weeks. Here are the results of that study: clicking here.In study, participants lost 17 lbs each. That’s 16% of their overall body fat and 10.5% body weight. Details can be found by
- Participants were 22 – 46 years old.
- Participants had a body mass index between 25-35% Participants ate on average 2,400 calories a day.
- Participants had a calorie expenditure of 400 calories a day.
- Participants did not burn approximately 2000 calories a day. (usually weight gain)
- Participants did not make any dramatic changes to diet or exercise routines.
- Over 12 weeks, the participants in the study, lost an average of 17 pounds each.
- 10.5% of their overall body weight.
- 16% of their overall body fat.